Those who already have an email account
- Log in to Zaif with your email account.
- After logging in, activate Google login from Account > Registration info > Enable Google login.
Those who have not created an account yet
- Click on the “Free member registration” button at the top right of the page.
- Enter your e-mail address from the user registration page and click on the [Register] button.
- A confirmation email will be sent to your registered email address. Click on the link in this email.
- Zaif screen will be shown. Set your password.
- After signing up, log in to Zaif, enable Google sign-in in Account > Registration info > Enable Google sign-in.
Cannot use ID; shows “ID is being used for another account”This most frequently-asked question is due to having already created a Google Open ID under a different account.
If you accidentally create multiple accounts, we will delete the associated Google Open ID.
So please contact us from the contact us page.