- Login to Zaif.
- Go to [Accounts], then to [Accounts and Security], then to the [2-step verification settings] page.
- In the 2-step verification settings page,
(1) Recommended 2-step verification apps
(2) QR code
(3) URI if the QR code cannot be read
(4) 6-digit token entry form
confirm that the above items are displayed.
※*If the above items are not displayed, you can directly access the website at https://zaif.jp/edit/2fa_start.
- From (1) [Recommended 2-step verification apps], you can install a 2-step verification app into your smartphone.
※*Available apps are “IIJ SmartKey”, “Google Authenticator”, and “AUTHY”, of which any can be used without issue.
※*Please download the apps from official stores for iOS or Android.
- When you start the 2-step verification app after installing, use the camera on your smartphone to read the (2) [QR code].
After successfully reading the QR code, your Zaif account will be registered to the 2-step verification app.
*If the 2-step verification app is not compatible with QR codes, click (3) [URI].
- 6. After your Zaif account has been added to the 2-step verification app, confirm that the 6-digit token code is displayed on the app screen.
Enter this token code into the form in (4) and click the [Confirm] button.