Thank you for regularly using the Zaif.
At this time, due to the planned distribution of CMS tokens on COMSA on 30th November 2017, we have made a page for receiving and withdrawing CMS tokens available.
In addition, for our customers who have Zaif virtual exchange accounts and have purchased tokens this time through ICO, we will introduce how to receive CMS tokens through your Zaif accounts.
Tables of contents
- 1. Overview
- 2. The Process Starting from Receiving CMS Tokens up to Making Trades on the Zaif Virtual Currency Exchange
- 3. Issuing Deposit/Withdrawal Addresses for MOSAIC As Well As ERC20
- 4. Receiving CMS Tokens
- 5. Future Plans
1-1. What is COMSA?COMSA is a one-stop ICO solution to simultaneously implement the introduction of fundraising, using virtual currency, and blockchain technology.
1-2.CMS Tokens Will Be DistributedICO stands for “Initial Coin Offering.” It refers to the method of raising funds by issuing and selling virtual currency (tokens)
Now, Tech Bureau is the COMSA project’s first stage, and will carry out token sales themselves (ending on 2017/11/6, 12:00 JST), and for each purchase equivalent to 1USD, 1 COMSA (symbol: CMS) token will be distributed to the participants in this token sale.
2. The Process Starting from Receiving CMS Tokens up to Making Trades on the Zaif Virtual Currency Exchange
2-1. Two Tokens
By developing an decentralized application using the secure NEM protocol and powerful Etherem smart contracts, COMSA is a totally new solution for realizing mutual substitutability. Two types of CMS tokens, CMS:XEM and CMS:ETH are issued.
(*For more details on the COMSA project and token sales, please check the “COMSA site”.)
For customers who bought tokens this time, with regard to the CMS tokens to be distributed, you can choose CMS:XEM or CMS:ETH. The chosen token classification will be reflected by all purchased CMS tokens.
2-2. The Process up to Receiving CMS Tokens Through Your Zaif AccountThe following is the general process after the CMS tokens are distributed, up to when you receive your tokens on the Zaif and make a trade.
We will explain how to receive your tokens with your Zaif account. If you would like to receive them with another wallet, please check another source, like the COMSA site.
- Log into your Zaif account, and from the deposit/withdrawal and history screen, select “MOSAIC” or “ERC 20” to obtain the address for depositing and withdrawing tokens.
- At the COMSA dashboard, choose where to receive the tokens (your Zaif account) and the type of tokens (MOSAIC or ERC20).
- At the COMSA dashboard, Input the deposit/withdrawal address you obtained, and when you press the “Receive CMS tokens” button, the CMS tokens will be sent to your Zaif account.
2-3. After Completing Receipt With Your Zaif Account, You Can Make TradesComplete receipt of the CMS tokens, and after they are reflected in your Zaif account, it will become possible to make trades in the two CMS:XEM/JPY and CMS:ETH/JPY pairs.
＊Please wait for the CMS token transaction board to open.
3. Issuing Deposit Address for MOSAIC As Well As ERC20
3-1. Obtain a Token Deposit/Withdrawal Address from the Zaif Deposit/Withdrawal Screen
3-2. If You Chose MOSAIC
Please be careful, as “The following is a shared-user MOSAIC address for deposits.” will not allow you to receive.
3-3. If You Chose ERC20
4. Receiving CMS Tokens
4-1. Set Preferences at the COMSA Dashboard
- After logging in from the COMSA dashboard, choose “Receive Tokens” from the sidebar menu.
- From the receipt address, select the “Receive Through Zaif” tab and select “MOSAIC” or “ERC20.”
*The chosen token classification will be reflected by all purchased CMS tokens.
- Input the relevant token deposit address you obtained previously and press the setup button.
4-2. Confirm Your Preferences and Send CMS Tokens to Your Zaif Account From the “Receive” Button
(*You will become able to press the “Receive Button” after the planned distribution of CMS tokens on 11/30.)
The above is the method for receiving CMS tokens with your Zaif account from the COMSA dashboard.
After sending, please confirm that the tokens are reflected in your Zaif account.
5. Future Plans
5-1. About the Conferment of Zaif Token Campaign RewardsRegarding the ZAIF token bonuses from the campaign held on the Zaif virtual exchange, we will give them out in various ways listed below. In addition, we will distribute all CMS tokens by CMS:XEM (MOSAIC).
Regarding the following, our company will remit the COMSA token rewards to customer accounts, so there is no need for customers to take separate actions to receive them.
ZAIF Token Business Volume Ranking Campaign
|Planned Day for Distribution||December 30,2017|
ZAIF Token Possession Ranking Campaign
|Planned Day for Distribution||December 30,2017|
5-2. Opening CMS:XEM/JPY and CMS:ETH/JPYWe plan to open transactions in CMS:XEM/JPY and CMS:ETH/JPY starting on 12/4.
|start date||December 4, 2017 ～ Scheduled to start|
5-3. ERC 20 token (CMS: ETH), Mosaic token (CMS: XEM) possible date for withdrawalAfter December 8, 2017, withdrawal of CMS token is possible. (CMS token, which is a reward of the ZAIF campaign as well)
|possible date for withdrawal||December 8th, 2017 ～ Withdrawable|
We ask for your continued support of the Zaif virtual exchange.
Back to top